Chloeta is an Oklahoma-based Limited Liability Company (LLC) providing a diverse range of natural resources and emergency services oriented solutions to the federal government; tribal, state, county, and municipal governments; non-governmental organizations; and private landowners.
CFI is strategically located for national response in the south-central U.S. in addition to being 100% American Indian owned and operated. The owners, operators, and employees of CFI collectively possess advanced degrees in natural resources management; advanced NWCG, ICS, and NIMS qualifications; as well as decades of experience as public servants in the wildland fire service.
“Make It Happen”
Chloeta is the international industry leader in wildfire solutions for both the public and private sectors.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Emerging 200 (e200) Initiative Graduate
- U.S. Small Business Administration 2012 Oklahoma Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. Small Business Administration 2012 National Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. Small Business Administration 2012 Region VI Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), Minority
- Enterprise Development (MED) Week, 2012 Oklahoma Minority Service Firm of the Year
- Journal Record 2011 Oklahoma Innovator of the Year
- American Indian Chamber of Commerce (AICCO) 2011 Small Business of the Year
- Chloeta CEO 2011 Indian Country Business Summit (ICBS) Keynote Speaker along with U.S.
Representative Tom Cole (R-Oklahoma)
- Chloeta CEO 2012 National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
Native American “40 Under 40”
- Chloeta CEO 2012 President Obama’s Subcommittee on Small Business, Young
Entrepreneur Series (YES) Livestreamed on WhiteHouse.gov
- Chloeta CEO Contributor for CNN Money and CNN Newsroom on federal budget matters
impacting small businesses
- 2016 Finance Executive of the Year, Bronze Award Winner, Best in Biz Awards
- Chloeta CEO Contributor for The Weather Channel on wildfires impacting WUI in Florida
- 2017 AICCO Leadership Native Oklahoma Honoree
- 2017 Inc. Magazine, Inc. 5000 Largest Private Growing Businesses in America
- U.S. Department of Commerce, MBDA, MED Week, 2017 8(a) Firm of the Year