Do you have a history of results-oriented high performance? Are you flexible and willing to travel extensively to support the mission of our clients? Are you passionate about doing work that matters and helping communities and individuals prepare for, respond to, or recover from disasters? If the answer is yes to these questions, then you should apply today. Every resume is read at Chloeta.
Chloeta Cadre members represent the most elite instructors and consultants globally in the following areas:
- Wildland Fire
- Natural Resources
- All-Hazards Incident Management
Chloeta Cadre members are available nationally and internationally for training and consulting assignments. Each Cadre member chooses which assignments they will accept, their own work schedule and how little or much they desire to be involved. Most Cadre members are agency retirees from federal, state, tribal or local government agencies with decades of prior experience in their respective fields.
Chloeta is always actively recruiting to expand our existing nationwide network of personnel involved in Cadre assignments. If you would like to learn more about our Cadre program please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Emerging 200 (e200) Initiative Graduate
- U.S. SBA Oklahoma Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. SBA National Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. SBA Regional Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), Minority Enterprise Development (MED) Week, Oklahoma Service Firm of the Year
- Journal Record Oklahoma Innovator of the Year Award Recipient
- American Indian Chamber of Commerce (AICCO) Small Business of the Year
- Indian Country Business Summit (ICBS) Keynote Speaker with U.S. Representative Tom Cole (R-OK)
- National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) Native American 40 Under 40
- President Obama’s Subcommittee on Small Business, Young Entrepreneurship Series (YES) Panelist, Livestreamed on WhiteHouse.gov
- Finance Executive of the Year, Bronze Winner, Best in Biz Awards
- AICCO Leadership Native Oklahoma Awardee
- Chloeta CEO Interviewed Live on The Weather Channel (TWC) Regarding Incident Operations in Florida
- Chloeta CEO Interviewed Live on CNN Newsroom by Karen Costello on the Day the Government Shutdown Took Effect
- Inc. Magazine, Inc. 5000 (Number 99 in Government Services), 5,000 Largest Growing Privately Held Businesses in America
- Entrepreneur Magazine, Entrepreneur 360, Top 360 Businesses to Watch
- U.S. Department of Commerce, MBDA, MED Week, 8(a) Firm of the Year