Do you have a history of results-oriented high performance? Are you flexible and willing to travel extensively to support the mission of our clients? Are you passionate about doing work that matters and helping communities and individuals prepare for, respond to, or recover from disasters? If the answer is yes to these questions, then you should apply today. Every resume is read at Chloeta.
- SBA Emerging 200 (e200) Initiative
- SBA 2012 Oklahoma Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- SBA 2012 Region VI Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- SBA 2012 National Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2012 U.S. Dept. of Commerce Oklahoma Minority Service Firm of the Year
- Journal Record 2011 Oklahoma Innovator of the Year
- American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Oklahoma (AICCO) 2011 Small Business of the Year
- 2011 Indian Country Business Summit (ICBS) Keynote Speaker
- 2012 National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) Native American 40 Under 40
- Contributor to CNN Newsroom and CNN Money
Chloeta Cadre members represent the most elite instructors and consultants globally in the following areas:
- Wildland Fire
- Natural Resources
- All-Hazards Incident Management
Chloeta Cadre members are available nationally and internationally for training and consulting assignments. Each Cadre member chooses which assignments they will accept, their own work schedule and how little or much they desire to be involved. Most Cadre members are agency retirees from federal, state, tribal or local government agencies with decades of prior experience in their respective fields.
Chloeta is always actively recruiting to expand our existing nationwide network of personnel involved in Cadre assignments. If you would like to learn more about our Cadre program please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.